There are two categories of user roles one check-in users and the other auxiliary users.
Check-In Kiosk Users
Check-in users are the user roles that use the check-in system you created. These users are the ones that will see the fields you added to checked-in and complete a check-in.
- Can edit generated fields, but not registration question fields
- Can edit generated fields and registration question fields. This role has the ability to make updates to participants registration at check-in.
Auxiliary Kiosk Users
Auxiliary users are kiosk that can be setup to assist with other areas of the check-in process or event management.
- Send to Kiosk
- Is a kiosk that is set to allow participants to type a code and pull up a registration, waiver, etc they need to complete
- This code will come from one of the check-in user roles by Clicking the Send to Kiosk button on the check-in kiosk
- Bib Lookup
- Is a kiosk where participants can look up their bib number before going to a check-in kiosk.
- Medical Lookup
- Is a kiosk for medical professionals at your event to have quick access to participant medical information in the event something happens.