There are two categories of user roles one check in users and the other auxiliary users.
Check In Kiosk Users
Check in users are the user roles that use the check in system you created. These users are the ones that will see the fields you added to checked in and complete a check in.
- Check In
- Can edit generated fields, but not registration question fields
- Can edit generated fields and registration question fields. This role has the ability to make updates to participants registration at check in.
Auxiliary Kiosk Users
Auxiliary users are kiosk that can be setup to assist with other areas of the check in process or event management.
- Send to Kiosk
- Is a kiosk that is set to allow participants to type a code and pull up a registration, waiver, etc they need to complete
- This code will come from one of the check in user roles by Clicking the Send to Kiosk button on the check in kiosk
- Bib Lookup
- Is a kiosk where participants can look up their bib number before going to a check in kiosk.
- Medical Lookup
- Is a kiosk for medical professionals at your event to have quick access to participant medical information in the event something happens.