Check in reports have a high overview in the Check In Manager and detailed reports in the report section of your EventDog admin account.
Check In Overview
To view a check in overview, Click on Check In Tools on the left hand side menu bar and Select the Check In you want to view. This will open the Check In Manager.
Here you will see a graph in the lower right hand corner. This graph will show the percentage checked in and not checked in.
Check In Report Section
To view detailed reports, Click on the Reports section on the left hand side menu bar. Scroll to the Participant Management and Select Check In Kiosk Reports.
Select the Year, Event and Report you want to view.
Reports to Choose From
- Total Check Ins
- Will show Not Checked In and Checked In percentages for each of your events activities.
- Check In Timeline (by Day)
- If you have a multiple day check in this report will show you how many people from each of your event’s activities checked in on each day.
- Check In Timeline (by Hour)
- Will show you how many people from each of your event’s activities picked each hour.
- Shirt Report
- If you included shirts in registration, this report will show you how many of each shirt size was promised and how many of each size has been picked up.