Statements are delivered to your EventDog event organizer account twice a month. An email notification will be sent to the billing email on file under the My Organization profile when they are ready to view. If you do not have a billing email filled in it will be sent to the contact email.
To view your statements first login to your event organizer account.
Next, Click on the Reports tab in the left menu bar.
Under the financial reports Select the Statement History report. Then Select the Statement period you want to view and the PDF will come up.
Your statement is broken down into three sections the account summary, event summary and transaction summary.
The account summary gives you a snapshot of your account coming into the statement period and at the end of the period.
The first line titled “Balance forward from” and the last line titled “Ending balance on” reference the balance in your account from withheld Reserves to cover potential refunds or chargebacks.
The event summary shows all your organization’s events and merchandise items as separate line items.
Sheet Break Down
- Previous Balance – Any money that was in your Reserve fund coming into the statement period.
- Revenue – Total amount of money that the event or merchandise item made.
- Additions– Any additions, such as USAT, sold during registration.
- Refunds– Total amount of refunds made for the event or merchandise item.
- Reserve– Is the amount held back to cover refunds, chargebacks, and any other expenses on your account. This is added to your previous balance.
- Paid– Total amount of money paid to you from each event and merchandise item for the period.
- Ending Balance– The remaining total in your accounts Reserve fund. (Note all of the remaining reserve is transferred to you 30 days after the event.)
The transaction summary shows the total breakdown for all transaction types for each event and merchandise item.
To see more information on the event and merchandise transactions during a statement period, you can view the “Transactions by Event” and “Transactions by Merch Item” reports in your EventDog event organizer account.
Click HERE to login. Then Select the Reports tab on the far left. You will see the reports mentioned above and your statement in the Financial reports section.